Having a pool in your backyard is a great source of fun, exercise and social interaction, but as your pool ages, it will start to lose its luster. Whether the design is simply outdated or you’re noticing cracks, fading and other deterioration, pool remodeling or resurfacing in Clearwater, FL may be the answer.
You can restore your pool’s beauty by working with Bikini Pools of Florida, Inc. Read on to learn the top factors you need to know when you’re considering a pool remodel:
- Try resurfacing: Resurfacing is a great way to refinish your pool’s bottom and sides, which inevitably show signs of wear and tear over the years. We prefer to use Marquis, which is a conglomerate of polymer modified cement, quartz aggregates and admixes that provides a smooth, no-slip surface. It comes in more than 10 different colors and will instantly upgrade the look of your pool. We can also perform pool tiling and other decorative as well as functional repairs.
- Update your lighting: Swimming in the evening is fun, especially on hot days in Florida. Invest in upgraded lighting both in and out of the pool, which will promote safety and help you keep an eye on small children.
- Add more safety features: Speaking of safety considerations, there are plenty of new features that you may not have had access to when your pool was originally installed. In addition to ladders and railings, you can add safety nets and pool covers to keep small children out of the pool. Accidents can happen in the blink of an eye, and you can never be too careful.
- Give it a makeover: Sometimes the only thing wrong with your pool is that it’s just plain unattractive! Make your pool into the oasis you deserve with waterfalls or fountains, rock walls and tropical landscaping—you can turn that 1980s eyesore into something modern, relaxing and timeless.
- Ask for low-maintenance additions: There’s plenty of equipment available to take the work out of pool maintenance, like saltwater systems, automatic cleaners and equipment upgrades. You’ll save time and money over the long term when you choose options that take the work out of owning your pool.
- Consider a backyard remodel: Why stop at resurfacing or remodeling your pool in Clearwater, FL when you could turn your whole backyard into a resort-like setting? You’re only limited by your budget and imagination, so think about what would make your backyard recreation more fun. Do you want an outdoor kitchen? A better gathering space for parties? A projection screen to watch movies or the big game? A swim-up bar? Anything is possible.
- Ask about financing: Finally, consider financing when you’re thinking about your pool remodeling in Clearwater, FL. Most people put off remodeling, thinking they can’t afford to spend the money, but that just delays the inevitable. Ask about financing options so you can make your pool and backyard better than ever.
Ready to get started on your pool resurfacing and remodeling in Clearwater, FL? Call Bikini Pools of Florida, Inc. today to learn more about what we can do for you.